Friday, August 7, 2009

Baking with Bakerella

Brownie Candy Cups at Bakerella

This has absolutely nothing to do with decorating, but I wanted to let you know (if you don't know already) about this great blog I've been following called Bakerella. Yummy recipes...fun ideas. You really need to check it out but I'll warn you, you may have a sweet craving by the time you're done!

Here is a peek at just a few of the recipes you'll find:
Cheesecake
Pie Pops

I know. You need to leave your computer right now to go grab a sweet treat. So sorry, but I DID warn you! :-)

So... Now that you have your sweet treat, hopefully you can sit somewhere like this and enjoy it. I think this is how these last few summer weekends should be spent, don't you?
Source: Coastal Living Photo: Jean Allsopp

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment