Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chalkboard Christmas Tree

THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .


I know I said we weren't going to get into Christmas too early, but it has been two weeks since my last Christmas post and when I saw this in the Canadian House and Home magazine last night it was just too cute to pass up!

A chalkboard Christmas tree (painted on fabric and hung from a dowel)! So practical for areas that you'd like a tree for Christmas but don't have room, plus it's unique. With all of the colors of chalkboard paint available you could go with green, too, or customize the color to your decor. Find out all the details on how to make one here.

There's no end to the uses for chalkboard paint, is there? What are the odds we'll be seeing a bunch of chalkboard ornaments this year? :-)

For some more cute chalkboard ideas, check out my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment