Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Gifts--Gift Wrap--Bows--Tags Linky Party

THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

country living

Even though it seems a little early for a Christmas party I had actually even wanted to get this up before now, because I want it to include some homemade ideas and people need time to make them before Christmas. I wanted to try to make a linky button this time though and, even though it's nothing special, I just now managed to get around to getting it done.
This party is about gifts - creating/buying and wrapping and giving. Pretty much anything related to Christmas gifts as long as it's not inappropriate (and I get to decide what that is). I doubt I would get any links like that, but if I do they'll be deleted.

HERE IS WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU LINK UP:


GIFTS - Homemade and/or Any Other Creative Ideas...

southern living

Creative ways to "wrap" gifts other than wrapping paper...

BHG

Unique or homemade wrapping paper or gift bag ideas...

BHG

Gift Tags...

BHG

Bow and Ribbon Ideas...

BHG


Unique ways that you wrap gifts or come up with your gift wrapping color scheme...

southern living

Traditions around how you give and receive gifts...

The party starts tonight and my plan is to keep it open for you to link up to until December 10th. There will be other types of Christmas parties happening on other blogs, so lets just keep this one for the categories I stated above. I'd love to have you use the linky button but, at a minimum, please link back to this party in your post so that others can enjoy the party too. I'm excited to see everyone's ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment