Friday, September 4, 2009

Fall - Midwest Living


At the grocery store yesterday they had a beautiful fall display of mums. On the drive home I noticed that some of the leaves on the trees were already starting to change. There was a noticeable chill in the air early in the evening. It smelled like someone was already burning leaves? (is that possible?) Then I saw this 2009 Idea Home from Midwest Living and it was so warm and cozy it put me even more in the fall mood.

I'm giving in. Embracing fall. Bring it on. :-)

To see more of this home, visit Midwest Living's website. Photos by Greg Scheidemann






I'm linking to Julia's Hooked on Fridays and Melissa's A Beautiful Life blog parties. For more inspiration, check them out!

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment