Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Pumpkin Post

crateandbarrel.com

***EDITED FOR SHOW US YOUR LIFE AT KELLY'S KORNER: The post below is about as close as I've gotten to a fall decorating post EXCEPT that I did try to make the mumkin that you see in this post because I thought it was so adorable. It actually ended up to be the Daisykin in this post...**

So here's what happened... I started out to do a post on fall decorating. As I was pulling it together, everything seemed to be coming up pumpkins! So, I decided to just go with it and do a little pumpkin post instead (little being the operative word here, because there are so many things out there I could have kept going forever). Is it too soon? Feels like it to me. If you can't stand it, just bookmark it and come back when you're ready. :-)


(Editors Note: If you click on the store source under the images, you'll find more pumpkin items available at that source.)
Pumpkin Placemats Pier 1

Pumpkins towels kohls.com

Pumpkin Patch notecards - PinkLilyPress on Etsy

Chicago Metallic 6 cup Pumpkin Cupcake - target.com

Pottery Barn Pumpkin Candles

Pumpkin Beverage Cooler

Pumpkin Decorating Projects and instructions at Midwest Living .
Love these "mumkins"!

Everyone's talking about these, but just in case you haven't already seen them, the Faux Mercury Glass Pumpkins from Roeshel at The DIY Showoff. Love how she did these!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment