Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wallpaper - Do You?

fschumacher.com

Have you noticed that wallpaper is back?

A lot of the papers I see out there are a visual treat for me, but I highly doubt I'll ever actually purchase any. I'm just not a wallpaper kind of girl. The idea of putting it on my walls puts me in panic mode. :-)

It's possible I might consider using a tish in a niche...
Canadian House and Home Photo: Michael Graydon

or possibly on just one wall...
Canadian House and Home Photo: Angus McRitchie

In a small foyer? Country Living

How about you? Do you love wallpaper? Hate it? Neutral?

More about wallpaper tomorrow...

On another topic, I was surprised and honored to receive 3 more awards this week (you may remember that I still haven't done that post I promised on the one I received from DIY Showoff!). The new awards were from Janell at Isabella & Max Rooms, Linds from That's So Cuegly, and Tammy from In Stitches. Thanks so much to each of you! I'll be posting about the awards and passing them on within the next week.

The Shopping Gift Card Giveaway ends Sunday, September 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment