Thursday, October 8, 2009

DIY Headboard Inspiration


I apologize that these photos are so small, but they are as big as they would go. Both of these headboards were included in an article on reallifedecorating.com titled "One Bed Four Ways". I know many of us love tufted headboards and I thought this one could be a great DIY option that seemed, according to the directions on their site, more simple to do than a fully upholstered, tufted headboard. Another option would be to make the center one piece instead of two. I LOVE it!

The inserts on the heaboard below are bamboo placemats.

reallifedecorating.com

You can tell by the name of the article that there are obviously two more options if you want to check them out, but these were my favorites.

What do you think?

The GIVEAWAY ends this Sunday, October 11th.

Mood Board Monday with MckLinky is this Monday, October 12th!

I'll be linking this post to HOOKED ON FRIDAYS. Be sure to pop over and see what others are hooked on!

No comments:

Post a Comment