Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Small Space Solution and An Award


I saw this Tobi Fairley design on House of Turquoise and was struck by this creative solution for dividing up a small space. It appears that the drapes are on a track so that they can be opened and closed easily. I've seen a lot of akward columns like this in the middle of spaces and this design makes great use of it rather than trying to ignore it, don't you think?

Don't forget to enter the awesome art GIVEAWAY!

A big thank you to Tiffany at Mine Are Spectacular for the Over The Top! Award. Pay her a visit, and if you're looking for some Halloween Tablescape inspiration, check out this post.

For this award I'm to list 5 other blogs that I view as Over The Top. This part is so hard because there are so many awesome blogs out there, but these are the ones I chose.

  1. The DIY Showoff - I think I'm supposed to choose different blogs each time to pass awards on to so I tried to do that, BUT had to include Roeshel on this one because she's definitely over the top. :-) She's a blog party junkie and way too much fun. Check out her inspiring blog and you'll see...
  2. Beneath My Heart - I discovered Traci's blog not too long ago and always find her posts so inspiring, whether personal or creative.
  3. CraftyNest - You've seen some of her projects featured in my posts, and I never cease to be inspired by her over-the-top creativity!
  4. House Of Turquoise - Erin provides TONS of turquoise inspiration here AND she's a Minnesota blogger, so what could be better?
  5. Three Men and A Lady - Michelle. Designing her home on a budget and doing an awesome job of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment