Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Decorating Inspiration and Ideas - 3

houseandhome.com Photo Nina Teixiera

This is my first December in blogland and I must admit I didn't realize that the entire month was a Christmas extravaganza! Since I'm thinking most of you are either done with your decorating or planning to finish it up soon to join all of the Christmas blog parties that are going on, I thought I would do a post today with some ideas that might give you that final push of inspiration that you need.

myhomeideas.com Glass etching tutorial here

I have other non-Christmas posts coming up but I'm interested in what your preference is for the next couple of weeks. Christmas only? Other decorating? A combination?

All of the rest of the images in this post are from allyou.com
HAPPY DECORATING!

Make sparkling icicle ornaments - tutorial here


This ornament would make a good gift, wouldn't it? Tutorial here


Looking for a different idea for a Christmas tree centerpiece? Tutorial here



Tutorials for the decorations in this photo (including the painted table runner) can be found here.


How about a pretty blue snowflake? Tutorial here


Tea towel stockings? Tutorial here.


Furry snowballs? Tutorial here


Candlelight always adds such a warm, cozy glow to any decorating. I love the simple, logical method they used for drawing these snowflakes on this hurricane. I think I could even do it!


Another way to add that warm glow is with these colored ice votives


Hope you're all having a great day! Edit: Just found out Lindsay at Living with Lindsay is having an Inspire Me-Impromptu Linky Party, so I'm linking. For more inspiration, check it out.

Linking to Holiday Linky Friday at the Inspired Room

No comments:

Post a Comment