Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Recipes


Based on the comments it sounds like a lot of you are liking Christmas posts, but some are wanting a little variety. I hear you, so stayed tuned. :-)

Kelly's Korner and DIY Showoff are having a recipe party today, so I thought I would join. The images that you see in this post are from BHG's Stunning Peppermint Desserts - a nice variety of yummy peppermint based desserts there. My recipe is at the end of the post and, unfortunately, I don't have a photo because I haven't made them yet this year!

I got this recipe from my mother-in-law a few years ago. Love them and they're always a big hit. Just a few ingredients and simple to make, but yummy!

Chocolate Almond Bark Treats
1 box Ritz crackers
Creamy peanut butter
1 package chocolate almond bark

Spread peanut butter on one side of cracker and then put another cracker on top, like a sandwich. Melt chocolate almond bark. Dip each cracker sandwich in the almond bark and set on wax paper until cool and firm. Enjoy... (These freeze very well.)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Kelly's Korner Show-Us-Your-Life Party



No comments:

Post a Comment