Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bedroom Inspiration - Keeping it light

houseandhome.com Photo Virginia Macdonald

If you live in Minnesota, I'm sure you're wondering why I would be doing a post on such light bedrooms when it's so cold here! Maybe it reminds me of the snow, but you'll also see in this post that light and airy doesn't have to be cold. I tried to include a variety of styles, but if I were you I'd take a gander at each one regardless of style. You never know when you'll find even the smallest idea that you could incorporate into your own space. (original text edited prior to publishing to reader)

Designer Jennifer Flanders

houseandhome.com Photo Michael Graydon


Veranda Photo Thibault Jeanson

Centsational Girl

Coastal Living Photo Lisa Romerien

Funky Junk Interiors

Pure Style Home

Coastal Living via myhomeideas.com Photo Tria Giovan


For all you color lovers? This little splash of color below is for you! :-) I'll be doing a post in the near future with some more colorful bedrooms, so hang in there.

Elle Decor via pointclickhome.com Photo Simon Upton

When it comes to bedrooms, what's your preference? Light and airy, warm and cozy, neutral, colorful, neutral with splashes of color...

No comments:

Post a Comment