Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Windows In Color

I apologize for two posts in one day, but wanted to do a quick post with a little something for those of you who aren't interested in the Craft Closet Shelf and Undermount Bin Tutorial that I posted earlier. (I need to get another blog page for tutorials or figure out how you can just get to them in a PDF document from a sidebar gadget. Suggestions welcome.)

When I saw this room by designer Steven Gambrel at houseandhome.com I was immediately awestruck by the windows. Aren't they beautiful?


I do a lot of remixing around here that Mr. K has just learned to smile and put up with, but I'm fairly certain if he came home one night and I had painted the windows in a contrasting color it may possibly put him over the edge. Sigh... They are pretty though, aren't they?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment