Friday, January 15, 2010

A Happy Splash of Color

Elle Decor Photo Simon Upton

In my search for bedrooms with a little more color, I ran across this space and it instantly put a smile on my face. Doesn't it just make you happy to look at it? I would love to have a little sitting area like this. If it's not quite your style, imagine how just changing out the artwork would give it a completely different feel.

I already had the pillow idea below saved and realized how similar it was to the one in the room photo. They just made a design with ribbon and attached it with fusible web. I like this design, but you could get creative and make any design you like.


The pillows below are also from BHG.com's Creative Pillow Ideas and they caught my eye too (probably, again, because of the bright splash of color). These would be great to make for winter because they not only provide you with some cheerful color, but have such nice cozy texture since they're made from sweaters.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment