Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Gift Linky Party Highlights and more info

THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

I know.  I haven't done two posts in one day for a long time!


Just wanted to remind you that the Christmas Gift--Gift Wrap--Bows--Tags linky party is still up and will be until midnight on December 10th.  I was going to highlight a few of the ideas today, but since I've only had six link up so far I thought I would highlight them all with a THANK YOU to them for linking up right away.  Nothing like having a linky party and having absolutely no one link up, so I really appreciate it. :-)

Chris from Celebrations at Home shares a great DIY gift box idea (and a yummy recipe)...
Natasha has a Christmas blog, Keeping the Christmas Spirit Alive 365,  and highlights gift wrap ideas from around the world.

Country Living via Keeping The Christmas Spirit Alive 365

Scribble Prints linked up some of the Christmas ornaments from her etsy shop that she thought would make great gifts. 
***I hadn't originally intended for this party to be used for this purpose, but have since decided, why not, if it will help you all - both sellers and buyers.If you own an Etsy shop and sell gift wrap, tags, bows AND/OR great gift items, feel free to link up a BLOG POST (not your direct etsy shop link) highlighting your items/shop.  I only ask that you link back to the Christmas Gift--Gift Wrap--Bows--Tags linky party in your blog post.***

House Revivals made these festive little boat ornaments from egg cartons! and gives a very thorough tutorial on how to do it yourself...

Sherri from Sherri Cassara Designs used a pretty turquoise and blue color scheme to wrap her gifts and shares them with us...

Jenn from Clean and Scentsible linked up her cute gift paint cans and gives you a very thorough tutorial on how to make them yourself!


Thanks again, ladies! :-)

I would love to see more of you link up, and I'll keep the button/link in the upper top right of my side bar until December 10th, so that anyone visiting my blog on any page will be aware of the party and can check out your links too!  You can find the party HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment