Monday, December 20, 2010

The weekend and a (Christmas) recipe...

THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

Hey! So how was your weekend?
Sunset Photo Thomas J. Story
Mine was good. Thanks for asking! :-)

Some of the highlights: 

1.  I finally got my Christmas cards done and in the mail! 
BHG.com
2.  We went to a Christmas party on Saturday night and had a great time. 
myhomeideas.com Photo Howard L. Puckett Stylist Rebecca Hawkins
3. Yesterday I spent some time making (and eating) Christmas goodies.

I know.  Crazy exciting...

I'm not a traditional frosted Christmas sugar cookie girl, and if we all made them we'd have way too many of those and not enough other things, so I leave that part up to my sisters. When it comes to Christmas goodies, they know that whatever I bring will involve chocolate... They love it (almost) as much as I do, so they're good with that.

One of the recipes I made this weekend is so simple. It's made up of only 3 ingredients and also freezes really well. I thought maybe some of you would like to make it, too, so here's the recipe.

Chocolate Almond Bark Treats

- 1 box Ritz crackers
- Peanut butter
- 1 package chocolate almond bark

Spread peanut butter on one side of a cracker and place another cracker on top - making a cracker sandwich. Melt chocolate almond bark. Dip the cracker sandwiches in the almond bark, making sure all sides are coated well. Place on waxed paper and let harden. Eat and enjoy...

Happy Monday.  Hope it's a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment