Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas on a Friday

THIS POST IS FROM ROOM REMIX - THE BLOG .

allyou.com
Happy Friday everyone!  (ok. so I didn't notice this before I hit publish, and when I was scanning my post to make sure it was okay I noticed that the stockings in this first image each have a photo on them!  Clever idea...)

BHG.com
Nothing too earthshattering or profound to share with you today (SO unusual, because THAT really happens so much on this blog :-))
Country Living Photo Lara Robby/Studio D
Winter storm warning here again today, so it's definitely going to continue feeling like 'tis the season to be engrossed in Christmas inspiration and decorating (did you notice I tried not to do any yesterday, but just couldn't stop myself?).
country living
Hoping I might get some Christmas decorating done this weekend.  I'm finding that it's turning out a bit like last year where I'm spending more time finding inspiration for my posts than I am actually doing my own!  I suppose I should really stop that but I kind of enjoy it, so I guess whatev...
allyou.com
Sunset
What's on your agenda this weekend?
BHG.com
Whatever it is I hope you have a spectacular one!

No comments:

Post a Comment