Thursday, November 5, 2009

Miscellaneous

Second Hand Rose Display Window Treatment

Okay. Just to clarify. I am not going to be making newspaper drapes for my home, nor do I imagine that you will be either... BUT. I had to share this because I LOVE the creativity! I'm not a photographer and couldn't get all of the side panels, but you get the idea (click on photo for larger view).

I haven't been to the occasional sales in Buffalo, MN in a while, so my friend, Tarryn, and I headed out there today to check things out. It was an absolutely beautiful, sunny day and we had way too much fun.

The newspaper window treatment that you see in the photo is at Second Hand Rose (a fun shop with refurbished furniture and unique home decor). According to someone who was working there, one of them did the treatment on a whim at the last minute because she thought it would be fun for display. And it IS, isn't it? (check out the detail!) They're open through the weekend, so if you live in Minnesota, be sure to pay them a visit.

I also had the pleasure of meeting the very talented (and, it turns out, very nice!) Lanette of Cottage Elements who just started a booth at Second Hand Rose and happened to be working there today.

Thank you
to Kathy at Creative Home Expresssions for featuring me as blog of the week this week! If you've never met her, be sure to stop by and say hi!

If you're interested in participating in Mood Board Monday at Comfort & Luxury on Nov 9th, check out this post.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE STELLA & DOT $75 GIFT CERTIFICATE GIVEAWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment