Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mood Board Monday

Tracy at Comfort and Luxury is the gracious hostess for this party, and the chairs pictured above are the ones that she chose for the mood board inspiration. I ended up being a little more selfish with my free time this week (at least as it relates to blogging) so I didn't create one. Tracy's already forgiven me, so hopefully you will too :-)). Click on the button below to hop on over to her site and see what these creative bloggers came up with!

I'll be announcing the Stella and Dot jewelry gift certificate winner sometime on Monday (contest ends at midnight tonight - Sunday).

Also, I received some comments and e-mails after doing the wall art post the other day, so one of the posts I'll be doing this week will be tips, ideas and guidelines for hanging your artwork.

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment