Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Tale of Two Bedrooms

When I saw the Tracy Rapisardi bedroom below on the Coastal Living website, something about it reminded me of another room that I had seen. Couldn't remember all of the details exactly but it seemed like there was a similar bedroom somewhere. I looked in some photo links I had saved and, sure enough, there it was! The Meg Braff bedroom from House Beautiful. I know. It's weird that I notice and remember stuff like this, but I can't help it.

Anywho. Thought I would share them with you and see what you think. Even though each room has it's own style, notice any similarities?

Coastal Living Photo Jean Allsopp Designer Tracy Rapisardi

Also, remember how we talked about carrying the accent color around the room in this side/accent table post? Both rooms demonstrate that point beautifully...

House Beautiful Photo James Merrell Designer Meg Braff

No comments:

Post a Comment